Target Health (www.targethealth.com) is a full service CRO that champions the 'Paperless Clinical Trial' through our cutting edge eSource EDC software.
Our staff of clinical trial experts are ready to take on any type of trial: drugs, biologics or devices!
Areas of expertise include:
- Regulatory Affairs, comprising, but not limited to, IND (eCTD), IDE, NDA (eCTD), BLA (eCTD), PMA (eCopy) and 510(k) submissions
- Management of Clinical Trials
- Biostatistics, Data Management
- EDC utilizing our eSource software
- Project Management
- Medical Writing
Target Health has developed a full suite of cloud based eSource EDC software for managing all our clinical trials. Our software is in use at other CROs, numerous biopharmaceutical and medical device sponsors, as well as in trials at academic medical centers.
Our Target Health eSource EDC has range of capabilities:
- Full eSource EDC for paperless and paper-based clinical trials
- Target e*CTMS for managing trials of all sizes
- Target Document®, providing regulated document management system
- Target Encoder®, enabling coding of patient records with medical dictionaries
- Target SAE, for managing Serious Adverse Events, both during studies as well as after product launch.
Our software is built in a module fashion, and can be made available either standalone, together as a suite of software and with – or without – our CRO services.
To find out more, or to subscribe to our Newsletter, go to http://www.targethealth.com
Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceuticals, Experts in Strategic Planning with Clients, Superb (Passed All Audits) Custom Software Toolkit for all Clients Projects, eSource EDC software, Paperless Clinical Trial, Full Service CRO, Data Management
New York, New York, United States