1. Resources >>
  2. Companies directory >>
  3. Social Security Office
Social Security Office

Social Security Office

The Social Security Office (SSO) was established in 1990 as a government office responsible for managing the Social Security Fund and the Workmen’s Compensation Fund. As of 31 Dec 2010, the Social Security Fund, which provides coverage to over 9.4 million private employees, has total assets of 789,181 million Baht (approx. US$25 billion). As much as 80% of the portfolio is now invested in highly secured assets including government bonds, state-enterprise bonds guaranteed by the Ministry of Finance, bank deposits, and investment-grade corporate bonds. The remaining 20% of the portfolio is invested in risky assets including other debt instruments, unit trusts (property funds and foreign investment funds), and equities.
Headquarters
Muang, Nonthaburi
Company size
10,001+ employees
Top employees at
Social Security Office
A
Antonienne Gill
Ssi
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
E
Elizabeth Sheets
trainee
Tacoma, Washington
s
stuart barnes
retired
San Diego, California
B
Bill Arnold
retired
New Orleans, Louisiana
l
lilroy garrett
disabled
Belton, South Carolina

Companies, you might be interested in:

SOCIAL SECURITY ORGANISATION (SOCSO)
Social Security Organization, IRAN
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM
Social Seeder
Social Selling 2018 Singapore - everything that you ever wanted to know about Social Selling
The most popular email templates:
Social Security Office’s email formatsPercentage
firstName-lastNamejane-doe@sso.go.th76%
lastNameInitial-firstNameInitiald-j@sso.go.th80%
firstNameInitial.lastNamej.doe@sso.go.th53%
lastName-firstNameInitialdoe-j@sso.go.th54%
lastName.firstNameInitialdoe.j@sso.go.th36%
firstName.lastNamejane.doe@sso.go.th37%

Our Integration Partners

+ 13 more