1. Resources >>
  2. Companies directory >>
  3. RPM International Inc.
RPM International Inc.

RPM International Inc.

RPM International Inc. owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials. Fiscal 2017 sales were $5 billion, with 66 percent to industrial and specialty markets worldwide and the remaining 34 percent to consumers mainly in North America. The company employs more than 14,000 people worldwide and operates 139 manufacturing facilities in 27 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 170 countries and territories.
Headquarters
Medina, Ohio
Company size
10,001+ employees
Top employees at
RPM International Inc.
M
Magali Garcia del Rio
Senior Financial Analyst
Brussels Area, Belgium
S
Shelly Wilson
Director, Corporate Programs & Community Relations
Sarasota, Florida
J
Jacob Kotowski
Staff Internal Auditor
Cleveland, Ohio
I
Ian Stewart
Infrastructure Administrator
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
B
Becky Pagura
Executive Assistant Corporate Development
United States

Companies, you might be interested in:

RPM Managed IT - Revolutions Per Minute, Inc.
RPM Mortgage
RPM Plastic Molding, Inc.
RPM Project Management Services
The most popular email templates:
RPM International Inc.’s email formatsPercentage
lastNameInitialfirstNameInitialdj@rpminc.com78%
lastName-firstNameInitialdoe-j@rpminc.com73%
firstNameInitial-lastNamej-doe@rpminc.com32%
lastName.firstNameInitialdoe.j@rpminc.com53%
firstNameInitial.lastNameInitialj.d@rpminc.com40%
lastNameInitialfirstNamedjane@rpminc.com39%

Our Integration Partners

+ 13 more