Newmedica is one of the leading independent sector providers of NHS funded ophthalmology services in England.
The foundation of Newmedica is built on personal experience so we understand, and we focus on making a difference for our patients.
Our mission is to revolutionise the care and treatment for patients facing the prospect of sight loss, by creating a new national network of specialist eye clinics, that have a seamless link with all optometrists and GPs.
Our purpose is to make a difference.
Our vision is a society where everyone can get access to free or affordable world class treatment for advanced eye conditions without any unnecessary delay or worry.
This means not only do we carry out safe and effective treatments – we also make sure that our appointments are as quick, easy and fuss-free as possible.
We have a proven track record of working with the NHS, providing services for NHS CCGs, NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts, and other providers of NHS funded services, currently we provide services for 22 NHS contracts.
We deliver over 120,000 patient interactions annually in more than 23 locations across England.
According to a recent patient survey (2018/19) 98% of our patients are likely to recommend Newmedica to their friends and family.
Why choose Newmedica?
• Patients are typically seen within two weeks for their first appointment, and then have their treatment within the following four weeks
• Patients have consistently rated their experience as “5 stars” on the nhs.uk website
• Newmedica improves the patient experience through a one-stop appointment.
• Local consultant-led and delivered service.
• A wide range of conditions are covered
• Patients will get the right specialist for their condition
• Newmedica believes in a locally accessible, high quality service.
New Medical Systems Limited is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
Hospital & Health Care
Ophthalmology, Optometry, Cataracts , Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma
London, Greater London, United Kingdom