mufin offers first-class mobile and server solutions for audio identification and music recommendation that create new revenue streams for its customers.
Audio identification allows you as a broadcaster, content producer, advertiser, brand, app developer or service provider to bridge the gap between TV (on-air) and a companion device (online), enabling
- Real-time identification of any audio content, e.g. recognition of TV or radio channel, TV series or shows, TV advertisement, movies etc.,
- Synchronization between broadcasted, recorded or on-demand content and interactive applications on companion devices, e.g. second screen or multi-screens such as tablets, smartphones and laptops and
- A unique synchronized interactive user experience.
Music recommendation enables video & audio online services, music streaming service providers, media research companies and music download stores to offer and benefit from:
- A simplified search and recommendations within the music library based on sound, mood and much more
- A generation of perfectly matched playlists to guarantee your customers a unique music experience
- An appealing visualization and navigation function to explore digital music collections in a whole new way
The complete product portfolio offers white label solutions and licenses for the audio fingerprinting technology to the B2B sector. mufin's audio recognition and music recommendation technologies can be used on mobile devices, desktops, servers and the web.
mufin – formerly known as m2any – was founded in 2005. In 2007, MAGIX GmbH & Co. KGaA acquired m2any and the patents for audio identification and music recommendation and created the subsidiary company mufin. Today, mufin is fully owned by MAGIX GmbH & Co. KGaA.
Ad Recognition, Interactive Advertising, Second Screen App Synchronization, TV Loyalty Programs, Live TV Channel Detection, Social TV Applications, Broadcast Monitoring of Ads, Audience Measurement, Music Recommendation, Mood Playlists, Visual Music Navigation