Moreland City Council
The City of Moreland is a metropolitan Council, representing over 160,000 people in the inner-north suburbs of Melbourne. We deliver important services to a great community, through people who enjoy their work and are proud to work for Moreland.
The City of Moreland covers the suburbs of Brunswick, Brunswick East, Brunswick West, Coburg, Coburg North, Fawkner, Glenroy, Gowanbrae, Hadfield, Oak Park, Pascoe Vale, and Pascoe Vale South. Small sections of the suburbs of Fitzroy North and Tullamarine are also located in the City.
At Moreland we know there is more to life than what you do at work, which is why we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance. With a workforce of over 1000 full-time, part-time and casual employees, we offer:
• Highly competitive salaries
• Flexible working arrangements, with fortnightly or monthly RDOs
• 18 weeks paid parental leave
• Salary sacrificing
• Extensive opportunities for training and career development activities
• Employer-supported study assistance schemes
• A supportive working environment
• Extensive health and wellbeing programs
• An active social club
• Discounted health insurance, and
• A clear code of conduct and organisational values guiding staff behaviour and expectations.
For current vacancies and information on jobs with Moreland, visit moreland.vic.gov.au/about-council/careers-at-moreland/current-vacancies.html.
Coburg, Vic, Australia