Egis India Consulting Engineers Pvt Ltd.
Egis in India is an integrated infrastructure company that offers the dual advantage of French expertise & experience in integrated infrastructure development in over 100 countries coupled with around two decades of knowledge & understanding of the Indian markets.
Egis in India is the largest subsidiary & one of the three pole countries of Egis Group outside France, and is responsible for spearheading all activities of Egis in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh.
The range of services offered by Egis in India includes General Consultancy, Feasibility Study, Detailed Design and Proof Checking, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Independent Engineer in the following sectors:
• Geo Spatial
• Operations & Maintenance
Key Projects of Egis in India:
• Metro: Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai Metroline 3, Nagpur & Pune, Jaipur
Airports: Lucknow, Trichi and Pune
• Smart Cities: Bhubaneswar and Chandigarh
• Iconic National Structures: Chattrapati Shivaji Memorial & Statue of Unity
• Ports: JNPT Terminal 4, Gujarat Fisheries
• Water: AMRUT, Madhya Pradesh, Dam Rehabilitation Improvement Project, CWC
• PMAY: Madhya Pradesh
• Numerous roads & highways and rail projects
Egis in India is spearheaded by Ashish Tandon. Headquartered in Delhi NCR, and has regional offices in North, South, East and West of India, with a team of around 2,500.
@egisindia on twitter
Roads and Highways, Airports, Water and Environment, Building Engineering, Rail, GIS and Data Mining, Urban Development, Ports, Architecture